Monday 25 February 2008

Bangkok, Bangkok

Rugby Trip To Bangkok
21st to 24th February


Last weekend I went on tour to Bangkok with the mighty Typhoons Rugby Club to compete in the annual Bangkok 10s. While the old saying "what happens on tour stays on tour" certainly holds true I think I can mention that I played terrible rugby, watched some decent rugby, had a couple of beers and got all inspired by Thai food again. The stalls and restaurants around our hotel sold a range of fantastic snacks, meals and drinks at crazy prices. From the daily cups of freshly squeezed juices, to fried nibbles and bowls of noodles it was all delicious and I'm looking forward to visiting Thailand again as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Bangkok Hotels, Thailand said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.