Monday 15 February 2010

Snap Shot Vegas

Visit to Las Vegas
11th to 14th February 2010


Chinese New Year, a mate's birthday and suddenly I was off to Vegas. It wasn't a trip I'd planned, it wasn't a trip I was even sure I wanted to make, but one thing was for sure, I was going to have fun. The classic unwritten rule of all unwritten rules clearly states: "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas", but I thought I'd still better show you a couple of snaps of some of the more, argh ... 'level 1' rated moments of my trip.
Welcome to Vegas - the sun rises over the strip.
First call is a helicopter trip with stunning views of the Nevada dessert, Lake Mead and the Grand Canyon.Hoover Dam with Lake Mead behind.We landed in the Grand Canyon for brunch. It was rugged, arid and truly awe inspiring.Looking up 'The Strip' from the air. Caesars Palace sparkling away.
The impressive fountains at Bellagio. The spectacular view of the dessert from my hotel room window; sometimes it's worth getting up early in Vegas.
The Roller-coaster at New York-New York.All the pretty lights of Vegas by night. This shot is taken from the bar at the top of the Palms.
Party time at the Palm's massive club Rain.

No comments: